A FD cheque, i wish doesn't bounce

Thinking of you sometimes,
Thinking of you looking into my eyes sometimes,
MY body does shiver
and eyes fill with apprehension and fear

I ll find the strength to go through all the wear and tear
But one thing i want to tell you my dear
The picture of yours in my eyes may blur
by a drop of tear that ll come out of nowhere

A tear that keeps my eyes moist and words sweeter
The tear that would make me feel your pain and share
I just fear,will you blame me ever
for the empty space in my heart's corner that u can see but cannot enter

But what shall i do my dear
i never thought the soft moon light ll melt me to flow like river
And please be sincere and answer my dear
would you have ever liked the river bed sans a drop of water

Would you bring me out of despair
if i say you ll find my eyes moist wtih love for you ever
And please be sincere and tell me,my dear
would you ever liked my hands on your chest and not feel you heart beat, ever

I am just bit lost my dear
and for this i must pay for
I ll hold your hands for ever
one of us may be lost but we ll always be together

And with you I ll cry my dear
and you ll laugh on me finding so vulnerable than you are
I ll try to force a smile on my face for sure
trying in vein to hide the tears.

Will you still love me my dear
when you find the scar
in my heart that's not your????