A lovely ghost!!!


In the dead of night
i hear a heart painfully beat

It sounded familiar
like the worn out chord of a guitar

With anxiety i follow it
leading me to a lonely hut with a light dimly lit

Looking at the face i break into tears
For I've never seen this like it ever before

The face was not bright and the hair disarrayed
As if leaving the body the spirit has parted

the agony on the face was like the pain caged
The sweat drops mixing with caustic tears crossing the lips that
parted

I wished i could die and be a ghost
and with soft hands hold the heart so tender beneath the breast

And slowly take out the thorns that stuck like a dart
and kiss the wounds when the blood would gush out

I would drink the blood poisoned with the suppressed hurt
and let you shout, let you faint for a moment

With all the love in my eyes
i ll catch a glimpse of the innocent face

like a baby sleeping in peace
sans the warm tears that flowed all across

i cant even touch the tears
for they are all yours

i wont even try to wipe
for you wont know where u r when u come out of sleep

when you lips will tremble to speak, I ll be gone with the wind
searching eternally for my ghost girlfriend :P

Happy Valentines Day!!!