where shall i keep you
and how shall i keep you alive
till the years ahead of me I do live
There is a house
i stay some day and some night
but that is not mine and that is in debt
There are memories
i call your old hut
but with time it will be covered with dust
and there is this little heart
I searched for a little space but
it's filled with all the shared moments
Where shall i keep you and how shall i keep you alive
may my fate never let me meet, so let me find
you in my words sour and sweet
and how shall i keep you alive
till the years ahead of me I do live
There is a house
i stay some day and some night
but that is not mine and that is in debt
There are memories
i call your old hut
but with time it will be covered with dust
and there is this little heart
I searched for a little space but
it's filled with all the shared moments
Where shall i keep you and how shall i keep you alive
may my fate never let me meet, so let me find
you in my words sour and sweet